Subscribe Us

Header Ads

What is analog electronics?

The first of all some of the introduction, 

Hello friends,            
                        this is a first post on my blog and the blog name is bethinkinelectronics and I write a first post on my mobile phone. and in every post I have to trying to provide or share a best information or tutorials of electronics to my friends. I hope. 
             In every person to use electronics devices or components in our daily life to know that the deep information about us. 
                      
The analog electronics deals with the analog signals and analog electronics or components are changes with respect to time. and most of the signals or environment in nature are of analog in nature
                              

and analog electronics is a continuous value
ex. mobile battery (you think so, what) because I think so, it is a energy box to use and changes with time, temperature, pressure, atmosphere etc. this examples are changes with time. 

Post a Comment

1 Comments